We provide holistic support for needy people. We train Christians in developing contries to prepare them for leadership and evangelize places without churches.
1. Reaching the unreached with the transforming power of the gospel of Christ.
2.Material support for the needy.
3.Training of Christian leaders to plant churches in unchurched areas.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. We believe in God. We believe God created everything (Genesis 1-2; Colossians 1:15-17. We believe God loves all people and wants all to have eternal life (2 Peter 3:9).
2.We believe in Jesus Christ. We believe Jesus is the son of God (John 3:16). We believe Jesus died (Luke 23:46; Mark 15:44), was buried (Matthew 27:59-60), and rose from the dead (Matthew 28:6; Mark 16:6; John 20:10-16). We believe there is no other way to eternal life except through Jesus Christ (John 10:6).
3.We believe in the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-17; 26; 15-26).
4.We believe in the Trinity of God (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
5.We believe the Bible is the word of God (John 20:30-31). We Believe the Bible is inerrant. We believe there is power in the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12). We believe the bible is the supreme authority in faith and life (2 Timothy 3:16).
6.We believe in the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Luke 23:44-49, mark 15:42-47; Matthew 28:1-10).
7.We believe God transforms Lives (Acts 5:12-16; 9, Romans 6:23).
8.We believe God Restores People (Psalm 51).
9.We Believe in eternal life. We believe eternal life is a gift from God to all who believe in Him (John 3:15-16; Matthew 7:13-14). We believe eternal life can only be found in Jesus Christ (John 14:6).
10.We believe heaven and hell. We believe Jesus taught about heaven (John 14:1-4; 15:6) and Hell (Matthew 5:22). We believe they are real places (Revelation 21:1)
1. THE BIBLE:-This is our guiding tool in all things. 2.
LOVE FOR THE LOST:- We want to see lives come to the saving power of Jesus Christ.
3.TEAMS:- We are committed to working in teams.
4.CHURCH PLANTING:- We want to see biblical churches are planted in unchurched areas around the world. We do this by training christians at the Leadership University for Christ.
5.WORTHY REPRESENTATIVES:- As representatives of the most High God, the world must see God in and through us.
6.FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY:- We believe in being good stewards of God’s resources. Financial and material accountability by WMMI is obligatory.
- Train 10,000 church planters throughout Africa.
- Plant 1,000 churches.
- Start up 20 community Christian schools to influence young minds with the gospel.
- Build an ultra-modern specialist hospital to meet the humanitarian needs of the people.
- Sink boreholes for portable drinking water.
- Feed the hungry children.
- And to re-build churches that were destroyed by terrorists.